Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Seven Circles of Her Love


In the Seventh Circle of Her Love Lay the Seven sphere of Radiance.
Shining, glowing, spinning,
calling forth Your Love.
The power of love's healing, revealing blinding sweetness.

In the Sixth Circle of Her Love
Destiny’s power cannot be denied.
Star charted paths appear
The path we choose leads to that which is ours.

The Fifth Circle where Love reveals the past.
Life’s stories cast shadows on our souls. We feel the pain.
We are alive.
We heal when Moon and Sun shine together.

In the Fourth Circle my Heart beats bare upon the altar of the Sun.
Thunder bellows its sharp voice. I tremble.
I lay completely vulnerable.
I accept.

Three times this Circle was named for Her Love.
Moon, pale shining disk
Sun, radiant life giving power.
Stars guiding us to our place, home.

Across the Second Circle waifs the fragrance I remember you by.
Sweetest purple flowers swaying in the spring breeze.
Your soft voice singing my name,
And the butterfly rests here on its bold journey.

The Primary Circle of Her Love
Completion
Celebration
Gratitude

No comments: